MAXIMUM GRIP! The MC-AIR is flat pedal. 56 PIN's with targeted superelevation provide for enormous grip and a particularly rich connection between pedal and shoe. In addition, the double-row PIN's on the inside provide enough grip, even if the shoe is placed times a little further out.
SAFE! The large platform with 107x98x16,5mm (LxWxH) combines a secure stand with excellent side and ground clearance at the same time and the beveled front with stealth corners lets the pedal glide over obstacles and prevents dirt from collecting in the pedal.
INNOVATIVE! When relief, for example, to take the inner leg of the curve from the pedal, a targeted pedal resistance ensures that the pedal does not continue to rotate independently. This prevents unpleasant surprises of a pedal standing vertically. But if you want a resistance-free pedal for maximum efficiency, you can simply remove the inner X-ring and the MC-AIR turns very smoothly. The MC-AIR is the only pedal on the market with adjustable rotational resistance!
HIGHLY STORED! The MC-AIR is with a wide needle bearing inside (14mm) and a roller bearing outside very high quality bearings and multiple seals.
The specifications at a glance:
- 14 PIN's per side, 56 PIN's per pedal pair!
- Large and concave platform with 107x98x16,5mm (LxWxH)
- CNC machined pedal body made of aluminum (6061-T6)
- Axle: quenched and coated CrMo4 or high strength titanium (Grade 5)
- Bearing: wide needle bearing + industrial bearing (each 2-fold sealed)
- Seal: 2-fold seal on the crank side + end cap on the pedal end
- 4 spare pins incl. Allen key included
- Weight: 406g
Scope of delivery: pedals, replacement pins with key.