The TWO-FACE with Cr-Mo axle is an extremely potent flat pedal and an efficient click pedal at the same time. 14 PIN's with targeted superelevation provide for enormous grip, but also on the click side is with 4 height-adjustable PIN's a particularly rich connection between pedal and shoe.
For optimized ground clearance, the flat to the click side is rotated by 2.5 °, which increases the ground clearance at key points by 5mm.
A defined side selection is particularly important for a combination pedal. The TWO-FACE has a neutral weight distribution, so that the pedal does not rotate independently when the foot is taken off the pedal. So when you step on again, the same side / function is available again.
By selecting the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes, the TWO-FACE is extremely durable.
The specifications at a glance:
- Flat side with 14 PIN's (W: 100mm L: 105mm H: 18,5mm)
- Click side with 4 PIN's (W: 60mm L: 98mm H: 18.5mm)
- Pedal body: aluminum 6061-T6, Anodized
- Axle: tempered and coated steel axle
- Bearing: sealed needle bearings and deep groove ball bearings
- Seal: Double lip seal + end cap
- Click mechanism:
- Release hardness 4-12Nm adjustable
- Float 5°
- Release angle 12°
- Adjustable contact pressure via optional PINS
- Release by rotating the foot outward (not by lifting)
- Weight: 435g
- Scope of delivery: pedals, cleats, spare pins with keys